Thursday, January 19, 2012

ABO IS THE RIGHT TICKET

You may know (or maybe you don't know...I don't know) that I'm not a fan of Mitt Romney.

Watch the video in my last post, and you'll know why.

Make no mistake. I'd take Mitt Romney ove President BO (the hcild president) any day of the week and twice on November 6th.

Today, Rick Perry bowed out of the presidential race and threw his support behind Newt Gingrich.

You may know, (of maybe you don't know...I don't know) that I'm only marginally more of a fan of Newt Gingrich than I am of Mitt Romney.

But I'd take Newt Gingrich over President BO (the child president) any day of the week and three times on November 6th.

So the primary in NC is of no little interest to me.

I live in Florida, and we're a very important state, hanging chads, lawsuits and other Democrat falderall not withstanding.

So I will be very interested in the NC vote, but much more interested in the FL vote, in which I will participate.

Of the people left, I would prefer Rick Santorum, but he (IMHBCO) has little chance...sadly.

One of my commenters made a list of President BO (the child president)'s "accomplishments."

o Steadily created jobs (Actually he has created exactly 0 jobs and has caused several places to close or lay off thousands).

o Steadily reduced unemployment (Actually, unemployment's real figures have remained the same: about 17%).

o Pulled us out of a steep nose dive into a new Great Depression (Actually, some parts of the economy have rebounded by natural causes, but overall, the economy is as bad as it was when he took office).

o Lead us on a steady upward recovery from an inherited recession (All recessions and all recoveries are "inherited." See above for his actual results in this one.

o Killed Osama bin Laden (I believe that was Navy Seals).

o Deposed Hosni Mubarak (Give me an ever-lovin'-blue-eyed break! He didn't depose anybody!)
o Deposed AND killed Muammar Gaddafi (See above 2 responses)

o Oversaw and facilitated the Arab Spring that did more to bring democracy to the Middle East than all of the bombs and bullets that Bush exploded in the region. (There is no democracy as a result of Arab Spring," there is oligarchy and eventual Muslim Brotherhood rule...which is already happening).

Truth is, liberals live in their own little world of pseudo-facts. And they will argue with you until they are blue in the face that they don't. But they do.

So, give me Rick, Newt or Romney (in that order of preference).

ABO!

6 comments:

Quite Rightly said...

I'd take Rick Santorum first, if I had my druthers. He opposes emptying the U.S. treasury to fight the global warming fraud; he understands that Shariah law is a threat; he understands that we need to drill, baby drill, and also mine coal to operate our mostly coal-dependent electrical grid. He's a decent guy from a family that has seen their share of real-world troubles.

If I have to vote for Newt, at least I will enjoy the candidate debates, if Obama has the nerve to debate him, which I doubt.

Ducky's here said...

Let's see, L'il Ricky Retardo who lost his last reelection bid by 20 points. That sounds like a winner.

Or L'il Newton who was thrown out as speaker by HIS OWN PARTY. Outstanding choice.

That leaves Governor Olympics or the mentally ill guy. Heck of a field, Joe.

Bring back the 9-9-9 plan.

The Republican Party is a side show.

FunnyGirl said...

Go ahead and support Obama Ducky, "Boy" You vote for Obama and remember these famous words. “If there is ever a fascist takeover in America, it will come not in the form of storm troopers kicking down doors but with lawyers and social workers saying. "I'm from the government and I'm here to help.”


"If Clinton had only attacked terrorism as much as he attacks George Bush we wouldn't be having this problem."
Dennis Miller

Joe said...

Anybody But Obama = ABO

Joe said...

QR: I'm with you.

sue hanes said...

Thanks Joe - I'm sure you and Others have used the ABO thing before but I appreciate your reminding me.