Friday, August 14, 2009

PLANT IS JUST ANOTHER OBAMA WEED



You may have seen this video and been told that there was some suspicion as to the authenticity of this young lady's claim to be a pediatric physician, in practice for four years.

Wonder no more.

She not only is not a pediatric physician, she is not a doctor of any kind but is a graduate student in social work and, just coincidentally, was a Texas delegate for Obama.

You can read the entire proof from her own emails at a blog called Patterico's Pontifications right here.

Let me clear that I do not know whether or not she was a "plant." Maybe she was, maybe she wasn't.

This I do know: she is representative of the mind-set of the typical liberal, IE., "I can say whatever I want, whenever I want, to whomever I want, whether it is actually true or not, because the truth is not what actually happened, it is how I feel about it and whether or not I said it.

"If I said it, it is true, simply because I said it and you can trust me on that."

Such is also the mind-set of President BO.

He is not trying to establish a "public option" in the health care bill, not because he is not trying to establish a "public option" in the health care bill, but because, faced with opposition to it, he SAID he was not trying to establish a "public option" in the health care bill, even though he has vowed to do so within ten to twenty years.

If a conservative makes a claim, he/she had better be ready to list at least a dozen documents backing up his claim or else the liberals will hit you right between the eyes with their most reasoned reaction, "You're so lame."

Not a single liberal who views the above video of the fake (I'm not a doctor but I play one at town hall meetings) pediatrician will take the time to research her claim to four years in the practice.

"She said it, she's an Obama supporter, therefore it must be true."

Let a conservative stand before a group and contest a statement made by a representative, and the liberal response is, "He/she is a conservative, not an Obama supporter, therefore he/she must be a plant, a liar or an idiot." This before any facts are checked...it is a knee-jerk, unreasoned reaction.

My question to liberals is, "Why is it so ingrained in your spirit to misrepresent yourselves through lies, innuendo and vile, blistering attacks?"

Liberals fancy themselves as more enlightened than the rest of us.

Why, then, must you play every issue as though it were a child's top, spinning and spinning until you get whatever you're referencing to fit your twisted world view?

In my previous post you saw Fox's Kelly ask Obama's Bill Burton whether the White House was keeping a list of those who reported "fishy" information to flag@whitehouse.com.

He could not bring himself to give her a straight answer, although he repeatedly said he was giving her an answer. He lied, he twisted, he deflected and he side-stepped, but he would not answer the question.

It was not until Kelly pointed out that a 1974 law required that the government keep correspondence with them that he finally acquiesced and admitted that the emails are kept.

As I said, I don't know whether the fake doctor was a plant, but I do know that President BO and his minions must be on some kind of weed.

Now I'd like you to enjoy this 50 year old cartoon:



TODAY'S flag@whitehouse.gov FEATURE EMAIL:

Dear White House,

President BO has said that he does not want people to think his town hall meetings are visited by plants.

There is strong video evidence that this is disinformation: LinktoVideo, as this shows people getting off the bus in New Hampshire.

I strongly recommend that you cease and desist from making statements that are untrue about who is attending these rallys in support of President BO.

The people are not nearly as stupid as you give them credit for.

Sincerely,
Joe Scoggins

8 comments:

Z said...

"right here"? Where's the info that she's a 'general practitioner'? Joe, are you KIDDING when you say she's NOT? She lied on VIDEO? I'd love to know that for sure........not that I doubt you, but.........that was a BIG RISK.
And, of course, our media won't let us know the truth; glad YOU found it.
Have they no shame?
naaaaaaaa

shoprat said...

Too many liberals, drenched with the absurd idea that truth is relative, think that they can call whatever fits their agenda to be the truth.

Never let mere facts get in the way of the truth What passes for thinking on the left.

Bryan said...

"PLANT IS JUST ANOTHER OBAMA WEED"

Joe, please don't tell us that you plan on attending a town hall meeting with a Weed Eater.

Anonymous said...

Wow.....really! I am shocked but at the same time I really am not. I've seen lately that lying to get what they want is something they are quite willing to do.

I am linking to this in my next post if you don't mind!

Joe said...

Z: I cannot figure how she thought she could get away with it.

Shoprat: Truth, to a lib, is whatever he/she says.

Bryan: Good one...I had had in mind a different kind of weed.

Jennifer: By all means, link away.

Average American said...

I forget if it was Glenn Beck or Sean Hannity, but one of them tonight talked about this and no, she is NOT a doctor, but she WAS a NObama delegate last fall.

Joe said...

AA: Thanks for the visit and comment. I heard it, too on one of those programs.

Anonymous said...

But it will just get swept under the run with the rest of the goodies.