Saturday, April 11, 2009

THE INVITATION

I invite you
TO A
CELEBRATION
SUNDAY AT NOON!
With Great Pride,
I, The Angel of Light
Invite you to
the
PARTY OF THE AGES
It will be a gas!
Come enjoy warmth like you've never known before
for all eternity.
It is with joy that I announce to you
Jesus is dead!
God has lost the battle!
I have won!
Just as I knew I would!
I will now be King of the Ages!
I will sit on the throne of the Most High
I will command your respect
as I give you all the things I have been
holding for you as I have awaited this
Inevitible Day!
Don't miss out!
Come bow before me!
Come collect your wages!
BRING YOUR FRIENDS!
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
Signed: Lucifer
Alias: Satan

6 comments:

Unknown said...

May the day NEVER come when that happens, Joe. God Bless.

David Wyatt said...

HE is Risen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is Risen INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom said...

Sounds like an Obama inaugural invitation from a demented Obot...

Happy Easter!!

sue said...

Joe - Great! I can't wait to read what you write tomorrow.

Z said...

Am so looking forward to your Easter post that I'm writing myself a note to check.
HAPPY EASTER, Joe and everyone here..xxx

Pasadena Closet Conservative said...

Thankfully Lucifer will be sorely disappointed on Sunday. Happy Easter!