Saturday, March 21, 2009

WHO'S SAYING WHAT?

For some reason I am in the mood to do something I have not done on this blog...let you know what's going on at the blogs I frequent.

I make an effort to read the most current posts on each of the blogs on my blogroll.

It is not every day that I am successful, and some of you are so prolific that it is hard to keep up, but I do what I can.

Here is what some of you are writing about.

Over at A Radical Perspective , TAO has a suggestion about what should have been done with the bonuses at AIG...I think it's a cool idea, but one that will go nowhere.

An American Dinosaur hasn't been blogging much of late, but that's because life circumstances have become rather hectic.

Mark introduces a "new" blog and comments on another gaff from President BO at Casting Pearls Before Swine , plus he has one of my favorite quotes of all time: "You have all the characteristics of a popular politician: a horrible voice, bad breeding, and a vulgar manner." ~ Aristophanes

As usual, congress is on the warpath and Conservative Convictions duly notes it.

CB address the universal health care debate at Economic Swim .

Gateway Pundit reveals that Hamas offers cash for marrying widows of martyrs. BTW: How on earth does he get all those commenters? 91+ yesterday and on the 19th, 241!!!

At GeeeeeZ , Z reviews my second favorite movie of all time (Disney's "Alice in Wonderland" is my first...in case you wondered).

If you've never watched "Uncle Jay Explains the News," check out Important Stuff--Or Not , for some reason one of my favorite blogs...just for the interesting perspectives, I guess.

DD2 AKA Debonair Dude seems pretty angry. Our World As We See It expresses his rant.

Jennifer has two blogs that I read, one for fun: Palace for a Princess , where you can discover what happens when Hallmark writers have a bad day; and Thinking Out Loud, where she asks whether there is a compromise regarding gay marriage.

The well disguised (?) Pasadena Closet Conservative shares some thoughts about Nancy Pelosi's thoughts about Poor Paco.

If you are looking for freebees, you'll find one at Snaggletoothie , along with a couple of really important videos.

Social Sense always has some well thought out posts. His most recent is dedicated to his good friend, L. A. Sunset.

One of my favorite commenters, Tapline , is getting a little behind in his work, like the butcher who backed into the meat grinder. Go over there and give him some encouragement to write some more.

"Obama Adds Culture Czar" is explored by Kevin at The Black Sphere , a very significant blog...really well written and widely read.

If you are looking for intellectual honesty and top-notch social and political thought, along with occasional forays into other areas, you just have to read The Doctor Is In , currently discussing Gnostic Fascism .

A fellow with the unusual blog-name: The Educated Shoprat , has a George Carlin video up that will make you think...and laugh, maybe.

I absolutely LOVED the video at The Oklahoma Patriot , as Ari Fleicher takes on Chris Mathews. Check it out!

You can actually SEE the work of the The Unseen Blogger , currently comparing reactions to two different presidents via video.

Great pictures are to be seen at the weekly picture feature "The Week In Pictures" at The Right Is Right .

Tom has a place appropriately called, Tom's Place which has a great synopsis of the economic mess in which we find ourselves.

So...there you have it...my most frequently visited blogs.

Check them out. I think you'll be glad you did.

(Oh...I added a new one today. See if you can figure it out: The Audacity of Barry O .)

1 comment:

Barry O said...

A greatful nation adds you for adding the Audacity of Barry O.