Tuesday, January 5, 2010

YOU MAY NEVER WATCH A MORE IMPORTANT VIDEO

It takes ten minutes and is worth every second of it. (Clicking on the picture won't work...use the link.

http://www.pjtv.com/?cmd=video&video-id=2907

I'm going to set some rules for this one:

1. If you disagree with Bill Whittle, enumerate specific points.

2. If you just call him names, or castigate his concepts without specific facts, your comment will be deleted. Don't bother commenting if you cannot back your comment up with facts related to the video content.

3. If you are an American citizen, write your congress person and say, "No More!"

4. If you are an American citizen, send the above link to your congressperson.

5. If you are a liberal, demonstrate that you are open minded by seriously considering the thoughts put forth in the video.

We sing, "...the land of the FREE and the home of the brave," while watching our freedom eroded, no, exploded away by an out-of-control government that believes it has the power to do what it wants, when it wants, where it wants, to whomever it wants and that it has no responsibility to answer to the people.

I say ENOUGH!!!

You and I must stop them or we will rue the day when we didn't.

8 comments:

sue said...

Joe - There's a rumor going around that you said I was nice on Z's blog. You're gonna give me a bad reputation.

In spite of what you say about Pres. BO, I think you're pretty nice yourself!

Joe said...

sue: OH! I've never been so insulted in all my life!! Actually, I thank you for saying that. People should be nice in their interpersonal relationships. Don't you think?

sue said...

Joe - I've always maintained that. But sometimes this political stuff gets in the way.

Trekkie4Ever said...

I love where he said, "We will NOT forget who we are." He's got that right.

Joe said...

Leticia: Now that your birthday is behind you (and I hope it was a happy one) go to this URL and learn how to celebrate every day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InSn2BLDwfQ.

Tapline said...

Joe, He was great seems he is taking a page from Glen Beck's news...I agree with his assessment of what's happening only I sense more than that is happeing similtaneously. Did you read Executive Order 12425. No one in the MSM is picking up on this or I am reading into its ramifications....stay well...

Janie Lynn said...

Great video! I can't think of a thing I disagreed with. I have days lately where I feel such hope for our future and then I turn on the TV and there he is again. Can't we at least keep the president off TV for even a week!?

Danny Wright said...

This is a great piece. I watched it last night and was so saddened while at the same time inspired.