Sunday, December 2, 2012

SUNDAY RESPITE-Do You Hear What I Hear-Mannheim Steamroller



Do You Hear What I Hear? 
Said the night wind to the little lamb 
 Do you see what I see? 
 'Way up in the sky, little lamb 
 Do you see what I see? 
A star, a star Dancing in the night 
 With a tail as big as a kite With a tail as big as a kite 

 Said the little lamb to the shepherd boy 
 Do you hear what I hear? 
Ringing thru the sky, shepherd boy 
Do you hear what I hear? 
 A song, a song High above the tree 
With a voice as big as the sea With a voice as big as the sea 

 Said the shepherd boy to the mighty king 
Do you know what I know? 
In your palace warm, mighty king 
 Do you know what I know? 
A Child, a Child Shivers in the cold 
 Let us bring Him silver and gold Let us bring Him silver and gold 

 Said the king to the people ev'rywhere 
Listen to what I say! 
Pray for peace, people ev'rywhere 
 Listen to what I say! 
The Child, the Child Sleeping in the night 
 He will bring us goodness and light He will bring us goodness and light

2 comments:

sue hanes said...

Joe - Your video was especially pretty today with the Mannheim Steamroller for the background music.

I was playing my MS cd just this morning - but it didn't have this selection on it. It is such a good one.

Hope you had a great first Sunday of Advent - Joe.

Mickk3 said...

Jo-Joe The Wing-Nut-o